Complete Review Of Fit Over 40 Success For Life Kit
Finding a Mentor in Fit Over 40
Instead of one person’s ideas on training, nutrition and motivation, this single resource contains the amazing true stories of 52 men and women who maintain awe-inspiring levels of health, fitness and vitality from age 40″“80:
- A 77-year-old grandmother who trains and competes in bodybuilding with her 48-year-old daughter!
- A 46-year-old morbidly obese man from Chicago who lost 130 pounds in one year and is now a fitness addict who runs in skyscraper stair climbing races placing in the top 8% of the field (including the USA’s tallest building the Sears Tower!)
- A Florida politician in his 50s overcomes diabetes, completely transforms his body and health and becomes a bodybuilder!
- 48 more equally inspiring mentors telling you in their own words how they train, what they eat and best of all how they think
The difference between Fit Over 40 and all those other programs where you tried and failed is the special combination between nutrition and exercise. You’re going to learn a lot of simple secrets in Fit Over 40 that will make getting leaner and healthier easier than ever but don’t let anyone kid you you absolutely must exercise!
Proven fact: Exercise and nutrition are like two wheels on a bicycle. If one is flat, the other isn’t going to take you very far.
- Fit Over 40 Ebook only $39
- Fit Over 40 Deluxe Success For Life Kit only $59.
The Good – Plenty of mentors to chose from. You will be sure to find one that speaks to you heart.
The Bad – No interaction with the mentors. After going through the material you are on your own.
Bottom Line – A good plan for those who like to go it on their own. Low one time cost.